Allan Himmelstein is President of Sales Coach AZ. Since 2007, he has worked with business owners in the US, Mexico, and Germany as an Outsourced Sales Manager. Many business owners are frustrated by their efforts to hire, manage, motivate, and develop strategic sales teams while on a shoestring budget. Working from the inside out, he eliminates the need to hire a full time Sales Manager and saves his clients both time and money. With proven methods and processes, he develops strong, motivated sales teams that generate results. Allan’s extensive sales and business management experience includes the start-up of an international company which grew to $40M in only 9 years and a turn-around for an international company. In his early career, Allan was a VP of Sales for a $50M ConAgra spice and seasoning company. His portfolio of companies includes IT, litigation support, software development, Accounting services, Retailer, and dietary supplements.
Challenges I solve:
- Sales and Marketing Strategies and Planning
- Owners are trying to juggle sales and operations and do not have the time and focus to lead, and motivate their sales people.
- Effective Hiring and customized compensation analysis
- On-boarding sales people
- Developing a sales process
- Strategies to reduce the sales cycle time.
- Developing clear metrics beyond just revenue numbers to measure the true effectiveness of sales people.
- Developing a sales team rather than lone wolves.